Why choose us?
For over 17 years, Life Solutions has been providing value to thousands of clients through clean drinking water solutions. Our clients include high-end, private residencies and over 2,000 high profile, international corporations in Hong Kong, Macau, and across greater China.
Here are the benefits of our clean water solutions.
- RO water filtration system produces clean, safe and healthy water by removing 99% of contaminants (including heavy metals, pesticides, viruses and bacteria)
- Research shows that RO fresh and pure water reduces risks of cancer associated with long term exposure to chlorine consumption (Scientific American)
- Avoid intaking harmful matters contained in plastic water bottles, such as Bisphenol A (BPA) and micro plastics (The Guardian)
- RO water is safe to use in food and beverage applications, such as in cooking or brewing tea
- Avoid air pollution resulting from disposable plastic bottle production
- Saves oil (and reduces greenhouse gas emissions) by avoiding petroleum-derived plastic bottle consumption
- Our systems are more water efficient. Compared with bottled water use on an annual basis, Life Solutions water filtration systems can save up to 36,000 litres each year (based on 100 litres consumed per day)
- Avoid plastic bottle packaging waste by using RO water purification systems (Consumer)
- Filtered water is better for downstream aquatic ecosystems and healthier for fish and other species in Chinese rivers and oceans
Save on costs
- Save money and avoid wasted costs on low quality bottled drinking water (about 40% of bottled water comes from municipal, tap water)
- Compared with bottled drinking water costs, our water purification systems can save between 50-70% per year (based on average water consumption per year, from the second year onwards)
- Save money on avoided administration and labour costs: Compared with average bottled water use admin, save up to 30 hours per year (approximately 2.5 hours per month) in administration time and associated staff admin/HR costs
- Average payback period – earn your initial investment back within about the first 18 months
- Have more personal energy to focus on key business goals and priorities
Calculate how much you save (Domestic)
1.5 Litre Consumed Per Person Per Day
1.5 Litre Bottle Mineral Water = $10 (Bought in Bulk)
Cost Per Litre = $7.5
Administration Time for Bottled Water (Time Spent Buying/Ordering and Transporting Water) = 1 Hour Per Month
Administration Time for Life Solutions Water = 0 (All Maintenance, Servicing and Repairs Included)
Calculate how much you save (Commercial)
One 5 gallon bottle = $30
One 5 gallon bottle of water consumed per head, per month (1 litre per day)
Administration Time for Bottled Water = 3 Hours/Month
Administration Time for LifeSolutions Water = 1/2 Hour/Month
High Quality Products
- All of our water filters are NSF certified
- All Life Solutions water filtration systems are tested by our manufacturers and by Life Solutions technical team to ensure that they operate reliably
- All Life Solutions’ systems are under full warranty while under a valid service contract
- Billi Eco, Quadra and Quadra Plus models are Global Green Tag (LCA Rate) Gold certified and ISO 14025 Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) compliant, the first water filtration systems to achieve this
- With Billi Global Green Tag certification, be recognized by BREEAM for its ISO 14025 EPD
- Conserve floor space for more valuable activities instead of plastic bottle storage
- Choose the most suitably sized system for your workplace, restaurant or home, whether freestanding or built into your existing office cabinets
Further strengthen business reputation
- Demonstrate your Corporate Environmental Responsibility and “social license to operate” by using plastic bottle-free water filtration systems
- Build trust with customers, investors, employees and contractors by offering them safe, clean drinking water
- Easier to report on contributions to waste avoidance, waste management and water quality for company Environmental Management System, UN Global Compact, CEO Water Mandate program, Global Reporting Initiative or certified B Corp reporting
- Contribute towards achievement of built environment LEED, BREEAM or SKA sustainability standard credits
- Life Solutions staff provides research-informed, tailored advice to meet client clean water needs
- Contact us by phone call, email, post, or come visit our office
- Filter replacement and system check will be conducted regularly under warranty to ensure they are operating effectively and efficiently
- Technicians are available 24/7 to fix any unexpected emergency defects. Contact us for conditions and details
- With over 17 years of experience providing quality products and professional services across Hong Kong, Macau, and China, we are dedicated to provide top quality customer service and product support
- Life Solution’s drinking water technical team is the largest in Hong Kong
Notes and References
- Scientific American, “Tapped out? Are Chlorine’s Beneficial Effects in Drinking Water Offset by Its Links to Cancer?”, Springer Nature, Web, 10th April 2019.
- Graham Readfearn, the Guardian, “WHO launches health review after microplastics found in 90% of bottled water”, Guardian News & Media Limited, Web, 10th April 2019.
- The Pacific Institute estimated it took 3 L of water to produce 1 L of bottled water and that it “took the equivalent of about 17 million barrels of oil to produce the bottled water consumed by Americans in 2006.” See below article for more:
- The Pacific Institute, “Bottled Water and Energy Fact Sheet”, Web, 10th April 2019.
- All estimates may vary depending on how many people are using the water filtration system, how many systems are in use, how much water is consumed per day and so on.